Mykohlscard is a retail credit card issued by Capital One, also known as the “Kohl’s Charge” card. Interested individuals can apply for this credit card at the Mykohlscard.com website. It can be used online and in-store at Kohls, and has a variable APR, but no annual fee. This means that cardholders can carry a balance from one month to the next without paying interest.
The MyKohlscard Login portal serves as a virtual address book that enables users to manage and keep track of their purchases. Users can check the status of their orders, view item descriptions, and find out about special offers available in specific cities or states. They can also make payments online, without any hidden fees.
MyKohlsCard Reset Username Steps
Check the steps to learn how to retrieve your MyKohlsCard username and reset your password:
- Visit the official website of MyKohlsCharge at www.mykohlscard.com.
- Click on the “Forgot username” option.
- Enter your 12-digit Kohl’s credit card number.
- Type in the security phrase shown on the screen.
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Follow the prompts provided to retrieve your MyKohlsCard username.
- Once you have successfully recreated your username, you will need to reset your password for security purposes.
MyKohlsCard Reset Password Steps
- To reset your password for Kohl’s Credit Card Login, go to the official website at www.mykohlscard.com.
- Click on the “Forgot password” option on the page.
- Enter your user name (case sensitive) and not your email address.
- Provide the last four digits only of your social security number (SSN).
- Click “Next” to continue. Follow the prompts to reset your Kohl’s password.